Watchers of ThePeloton will be aware that we have been producing content for YouTube’s very own football channel. This is a mix of action, humour, news, transfer gossip, top skills and content from a number of top leagues around the world.
It’s certainly been fun. We’ve been able to be kids again! But what is really interesting is how the channel has grown over the last couple of months and it’s testament to the fact that a YouTube following isn’t built over night.
This is a great view of YouTube channel stats… http://socialblade.com/youtube. It shows that /football subscriber numbers have grown over 50% in the last 30 days and views are at all time record.
These amazing results are down to just a few of these things below…
1. Regular uploads of quality content.
2. Regular content that links from week to week.
3. Titling, SEO and metadata – allowing the search engines to recognise your content.
4. Appealing thumbnails – tempt the viewer to take a look.
5. Advertise forthcoming video – let users know what’s coming and when.
There are plenty more techniques which you should apply to make your content work and we realise that it’s not always about volume of views it’s also about quality. If you want to know more, get in touch, we can help…