– Website design is an emotionally charged business, everyone has a strong opinion.
– Fuller’s Jack Frost doesn’t help.
– Thankfully, no-one was injured during the making of this site.
– But we nearly fell-out over the colour of the logo.
– A blue and green logo made us look like a leisure centre. It was rejected.
– At one point, it went bright orange.
– Sensibly, we settled on blues and purple, our original choice.
– The mission statement was re-written about ten times.
– The words ‘value-added’ were banned from the text.
– But the phrase ‘engaging video content’ is used six times.
– Make that seven.
– It has nothing to do with search engine optimization….ish.
– There are more than ten things to know about our site.
– The aim of the redesign is to reflect the shiny new us: dynamic, business-like and surprisingly sophisticated.
– We think it hits the mark.
– Huge thanks to Lokomotive – email@example.com – for the design, the build and the deep wells of patience.
– Now onto the making of the video on the writing of the blog about the re-launch of the site.